According to Nasdaq, by 2040, 90% of all purchases will be made through online businesses. With this massive upsurge in the eCommerce landscape, there are also greater opportunities in digital commerce and website development.
If you are an enterprise or a small business looking for the best eCommerce platform to scale and manage your store, we have the answer for you: it’s the Magento eCommerce platform. In the last few years, Magento has made a big name for itself in the eCommerce industry, making it the best platform for online business development.
A Brief Overview of Magento
Magento is an eCommerce platform that supports businesses, enterprises, and digital storefronts across the world. According to the latest statistics, Magento is trusted by over 30% of all eCommerce sites globally. Leading companies like Ford, Nestle, and Land Rover have adopted Magento eCommerce developers as their preferred option.
By offering a seamless customer experience and an unlimited acceleration of revenues, Magento has completely revolutionized how online transactions are conducted.
Features of Magento
The ubiquity of Magento lies in its sleek interface, engaging features, and versatile compatibility with third-party integrations.
- Centralized control: Magento lets you manage your many eCommerce stores from a central admin panel and supports a wide range of languages and currencies to facilitate seamless selling worldwide.
- Security: When you hire Magento eCommerce developers for your business, you ensure that all your sensitive digital information attains fool-proof security. Magento builds PA-DSS- compliant features in the DNA of your website, which protects it from various cyber threats.
- Digital Promotion: Magento comes with digital marketing tools like polls, newsletter management, and innovative landing pages to enhance your brand appeal and outreach. They also have the Elasticsearch feature to optimize searches as per preference.
- Personalized customer experience: These days, in the digital market, customers expect personalized experiences and demand that the website performs as per their expectations. Magento eCommerce developers use CRM integration to gain insights from users, analyze your target audience, and then devise a user-friendly eCommerce store. With Magento, you also get modern web designs, engaging themes, and quality assurance testing to ensure that you stay ahead of your competitors.
Why Hire Magento eCommerce Developers?
On average, merchants who use Magento experience the growth of their online store by three times. The reason for this lies in Magento’s flexibility, ease of operation, and ability to create a consistent branding of your store across all platforms.
- Magento is one of the few eCommerce platforms to be extremely mobile-friendly. It performs flawlessly on all screen sizes, making a significant difference when your site traffic chiefly consists of mobile users.
- By hiring expert Magento eCommerce developers, you can boost the SEO-based traffic of your website very quickly. Magento creates SEO-friendly URLs, adds meta-descriptions for product pages, and has features like easy navigation and one-step checkout, all of which enhance your site traffic.
- Magento’s adaptable content management system works for every store, irrespective of the scale or nature of your business. Concerning speed also, Magento’s heavy-duty platform keeps the website load time at a minimum. This is significant because, on average, 50% of users abandon websites that do not load fast.
Judging by the current state of the digital market, Magento is the best multi-channel eCommerce platform. So to capitalize on the ever-increasing potential of online sales and ward off your competitors, you must hire Magento eCommerce developers to create a fast, optimized, and customer-friendly business.
Even if you are currently using any other platform and you are not satisfied with it, Magento eCommerce developers can transfer your website to Magento seamlessly without harming your website in the slightest.